Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Grand Opening of New Studio!!!

It's finally arrived!

After a year of renovations, the new studio is now open!

And it's a great thing for all my clients - old and new! For the month of April, book your session with my new studio and get up to 75% off my regular prices!

With the new studio, comes a new studio name... Amber Light Photography. It's for the sweet amber light that you get from the late afternoon rays of the sun.

If you're wondering why the name change... well, it's due to another company that had the same name when I tried to get a website domain. So, my new website address is:
www.amberlightphoto.com

You can find out more about me, the studio, and soon to come - my staff on that site.

I'll be leaving this blog up to show samples of my work, but will be adding new posts to my amberlight photo blog...

Thanks for checking us out - and please call me about the gala evening event as well! Prizes and fun will be had in May! ;)

Take care,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home